Running a business that is global is hardly easy. Doing this while working for the army as your day job will not make it easier. Yvette Adams explores this exceptional case in Entrepreneurs.
In this demonstration you will find…
• The Way Anita initially started her business
• The Way Anita copes with her day job and the Company
• Why her goods Stick out within those of her rivals
• The Way Anita achieves a semblance of work-life balance
• What Anita learned from her journey
Presented by Yvette Adams and comprising the creator of Scrubs Please, Anita Lewis.
To get FREE entry to BRiN, The World’s First Business Advisor On Your Pocket, click on the link below and get the BRiN Program here.
Next, subscribe to our YouTube Channel now and be the first to learn about new content and exclusive offers.
And connect Social Media with us and let BRiN help your business grows: